LES ARCS/Bourg St Maurice
Created in 1968 and inspired by the perfect integration of new architecture into the landscape, les Arcs is a ski-in-ski-out resort that never ceases to accomplish both sporting and tourist challenges. Made up of 4 car-free high-altitude locations (Arcs 1600, 1800, 1950 and 2000) and urban location, all inter-connected, les Arcs meets every expectation. Les Arcs is constantly evolving through innovation and ambition and is thus one of the favorite hangouts for mountain enthusiasts.
- Top 5 French ski resort, top 20 in Europe
- Accessible from the Bottom Valley by the “Funicular” in 10 minutes, easy access for the local audience.
- 3h from Geneva Airport, 3h from Lyon Airport
- Close to massive city: 2h30 from Lyon (2 millions persons), 2h from Grenoble (700k persons)….
- 37 000 beds, 5 hotels from 2-star to 4-star level, 14 residences, 5 club hotels, 190 shops, restaurants and bars and 8 ski schools
Interested in coming to the B&E Invitational this spring? Rent a room HERE.